Request a Live Demo
Join Our Mailing List
Profit/Loss and Investor Reporting
HedgeFacts offers daily profit and loss for any of the following:
- Broker account
- Position (symbol)
- Trading strategy/model
- Group of managed accounts (composites)
- Share Class
- Investor Account (capital account) in a fund
- Single fund or even groupings of multiple funds
- Firm-wide positions.
HedgeFacts is designed to generate reports and supply the following information:
- Monthly and daily one-page summaries of return, profit/loss attribution, and key performance statistics
- Transparency reports for fund investors to detail pro-rata position exposure
- Daily NAV estimate reports for investors in funds or managed accounts
- Intra-day profit/loss updates for multiple accounts, advisors, or aggregated across the trading firm.
Unparallel performance reporting is possible because of the straight through processing of transactions from both brokers and manager trade files combined with a software design that supports multi-layered investment tracking.