Request a Live Demo
Join Our Mailing List
Brokers and Banks
Brokers serving the alternative investment industry benefit from offering new tools and products to clients that build their brand and add value to the client. HedgeFacts is a unique software infrastructure on which to manage and offer a managed account platform or alternative investment reporting and analytics portal.
HedgeFacts is highly automated, scalable, and customizable giving you nearly unlimited capacity for tracking the performance, monitoring the risk, and administering the advisors, accounts, and investors on the platform.
HedgeFacts' design enables you to deploy it inside your organization, while providing advanced reporting and analytics to your customers. This is possible because to support a managed account platform (MAP) HedgeFacts includes HedgeFacts Administrator for back office management, HedgeFacts Analytics for your portfolio managers, brokers, and analysts, and HedgeFacts MAP web interface providing reporting and analysis tools and transparency for your clients.
Turn-key infrastructure for a Managed Account Platform
- Web-based client portal with the ability to generate position reports, advisor performance statistics, custom portfolio design, risk and exposure statistics, as well as account balance information
- Back office infrastructure from which you can manage and track fees for advisors, set-up fund investors and managed accounts, and build advisor composites
- Automated reporting tools to alert you when advisor profit/loss or position risk exceeds user-defined thresholds
- Ability to monitor trading P&L at the account, advisor, composite, or fund level with interactive tables and graphs
- Flexible fund structure capabilities including multi-manager / multi-account blended portfolios, multi-share class, and master-feeder structures
- Multi-tier user access and permissions entitlement make HedgeFacts MAP an ideal platform from which to serve investors, brokers, marketing representatives, and investment analysts all from a singe platform
- Broker account data interfaces to a variety of asset classes, including futures, options on futures, foreign exchange, equities, and equities options with substantial experience working with bank proprietary and commercial systems